On 30. 05. 2018 the contract with the company “STEM xplorers” for our afternoon activities was signed. STEM xplorers will offer workshops and courses at our school in the next school year. STEM xplorers has been established in 2013. It set out itself to be a leader in the field of Education and Entertainment (Edutainment), […]
Below you will find the individual chapters on the Kindergarten concept of the German International School Doha*. By clicking on the headings, you will also find the explanations of the relevant sub-items on the corresponding page.
- The image of the child and the role of pedagogical specialists
- Principles of educational processes in the kindergarten of the German International School Doha
- Our course of the day in detail
- Emotional competence and social relations
- Ethics and society
- Language and communication
- Mathematical education in kindergarten
- Movement and health
- Aesthetics and design
- Nature and technology
- Free Play
- Elternkooperation im Kindergarten der DISD
- Tür- und Angel-Gespräche
- Entwicklungsgespräche mit Eltern
- Entwicklungsgespräche mit Eltern von Kindern im letzten Kindergartenjahr
- Aktive Beteiligung
Terminology and structure of the kindergarten concept have been adapted to the education plan of the Federal State of Thuringia for children up to the age of 10 and to the supra-regional educational framework for pre-secondary educational institutions of the Charlotte Bühler Institute. Individual sections were adopted.
* Please note: The name ”German International School Doha” always includes the Kindergarten of the German International School Doha, which is part of the school. All children who enter the kindergarten of the German International School in the third year have in general a place in the elementary school of DIS Doha.
This post is also available in: German