Save the date! We celebrate ”10 years German International School Doha“ on the evening of October 12, 2018 Please save this date. Details for the registration will follow.
Below you will find the individual chapters on the Kindergarten concept of the German International School Doha*. By clicking on the headings, you will also find the explanations of the relevant sub-items on the corresponding page.
- The image of the child and the role of pedagogical specialists
- Principles of educational processes in the kindergarten of the German International School Doha
- Our course of the day in detail
- Emotional competence and social relations
- Ethics and society
- Language and communication
- Mathematical education in kindergarten
- Movement and health
- Aesthetics and design
- Nature and technology
- Free Play
- Elternkooperation im Kindergarten der DISD
- Tür- und Angel-Gespräche
- Entwicklungsgespräche mit Eltern
- Entwicklungsgespräche mit Eltern von Kindern im letzten Kindergartenjahr
- Aktive Beteiligung
Terminology and structure of the kindergarten concept have been adapted to the education plan of the Federal State of Thuringia for children up to the age of 10 and to the supra-regional educational framework for pre-secondary educational institutions of the Charlotte Bühler Institute. Individual sections were adopted.
* Please note: The name ”German International School Doha” always includes the Kindergarten of the German International School Doha, which is part of the school. All children who enter the kindergarten of the German International School in the third year have in general a place in the elementary school of DIS Doha.
This post is also available in: German