To be allowed to enter IB Diploma Programme® (grade 11 and 12) at German International School Doha, the student has to …
- pass the Sekundarstufe-I-Abschluss (exam) at end of grade 10 in case that he’s already a student of German International School Doha
- and, in case that he is Realschüler, he shall additionally achieve at least the grade of 2 (according to German grading system) in English and at least the average of 3.0 in all main and minor subjects in grade 10
- in case that the student is coming from an other school/ country and that he is Gymnasiast, he has to achieve at least the average of 3.5 in main subjects and 4.0 in minor subjects in grade 10
- in case that the student is coming from an other school/ country and that he is Realschüler, he has to achieve at least the grade of 2 in English and at least the average of 3.0 in all main and minor subjects in grade 10
- The Class Conference of Grade 10 ultimately decides on the admission of a student to Grade 11 of the IB®. In addition to performance in the written and non-written subjects, attitude to work also plays a major role in admission to the IB Diploma Programme®.
In special cases, the teachers’ conference will decide about the admission of the students.
Kindly find more details about the admission in our > Admission policy.
This post is also available in: German