A great Parents Coffee Morning took place yesterday morning at our school. Thank you, dear parents, for being there, visiting the school and taking the opportunity to exchange views. Thank you also for all the fantastic cake donations and the organization by the parents’ representatives Mrs Tania Fecht and Mrs Julia Whyte.
Dear Friends of the German International School Doha,
Our work is supported by you through a wide range of private initiatives, individual activities and donations. You already make a valuable contribution to our school community because you know how much our work depends on your commitment.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your support.
If you have any ideas for actions or activities you’d like to support, projects you’d like to carry out together with us or if you would like to opt for a sponsorship that is a bit longer-term, simply contact us. There is a lot we can do jointly for our children that helps them on their way and that you can also benefit from.
To give you some ideas, how about
- Supporting our school library
- Helping us to develop and improve our outdoor facilities
- Donating prizes for awards
- Inviting classes to visit and learn about your company
- Holding a lecture in our auditorium
- Supporting the ”Newcomers’ meeting“, an annual autumn event, at which the German-speaking community celebrates the start of the new season
Any other ideas are always more than welcome.
Please use the contact form below to discuss the details and possibilities of your sponsorship. We look forward to hearing from you and about your ideas.
Excellent education calls for powerful partners.
This post is also available in: German