Aufgrund der tragischen Umstände in Afghanistan und des Zustroms von afghanischen Flüchtlingen nach Qatar, hat die Schulgemeinde sich dazu entschieden, Spenden zu sammeln. Inhalt dieser Spenden waren unter anderem Kleidung, Hygieneprodukte, Spielzeug und Lebensmittel. Dank der Hilfe der IB®-Schüler*innen unserer Schule haben wir am Eingang der Schule am 31. August und dem 2. September einen […]
Early childhood educator required
20 hours per week – part time
In October 2008 the German International School Doha was founded as a recognized German overseas School and is located in the Al Maamoura area in Doha. We are supported and supervised by the German Ministers of Culture (KMK) and the Central Federal Agency for German Schools in Foreign Countries (Zentralstelle für das Auslandschulwesen).
Starting from Kindergarten, the German International School Doha offers German-speaking children, and those who want to become German-speaking, a schooling program based on the curriculum of the federal state of Thuringia, adapted to the requirements of the Supreme Education Council of Qatar.
The school consists of a Kindergarten, a Primary School (grades 1 – 4) and Secondary School I and II. We teach grades 11 and 12 according to the specifications of the IB Diploma-Programme® (German/English.
Moreover, the German International School Doha is part of a worldwide network of 140 German Schools abroad. In 2018 the German International School Doha was awarded by the seal of quality “Excellent German School Abroad” after successfully completed the Federal State Inspection (BLI).
Your tasks and responsibilities
- language development of children between 3 and 6 years
- supervision of the children
- development of a bilingual concept in cooperation with the German as a foreign language teacher
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- minimun 2 years relevant experience
- Enlgish speaker (American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealanders, British)
- intercultural skills
- capacity for teamwork and willingness to cooperate
- sense of responsibility, stress-bearing capacity
- willingness for development and implementation of contemporary pedagogical concepts
Start date of contract: 18.08.2020
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV with photo, certificates) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, 31.03.2020 at the latest.
Further information on the German International School Doha can be found on our website www.ds-doha.de.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Illustration: FeeLoona Pixabay