Zwischen dem 21. April und dem 17. Mai finden die ersten Abiturprüfungen zum International Baccalaureat in der Deutschen Internationalen Schule Doha statt. Wir wünschen unseren Schülern und Schülerinnen viel Gelassenheit und Erfolg!
In October 2008 the German International School Doha has been established as a recognized German overseas School and is located in the Al Maamoura area in Doha. We are supported and supervised by the German Ministers of Culture (KMK) and the Central Federal Agency for German Schools in Foreign Countries (Zentralstelle für das Auslandschulwesen).The German International School Doha offers German-speaking children, and those who want to become German speaking, starting from Kindergarten, a schooling program based on the curriculum of the federal state of Thuringia, adapted to the requirements of the Supreme Education Council.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Language development of children between 3 and 6 years
- Supervision of the children
- Development of a bilingual concept in cooperation with the German as a foreign language teacher
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimun 2 years relevant experience
- Native speaker (American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealanders, British)
- Intercultural skills
- Capacity for teamwork and willingness to cooperate
- Sense of responsibility, stress-bearing capacity
- Willingness for development and implementation of contemporary pedagogical concepts
Start date of contract: immediately
Please send your application with cover letter, CV, references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 9th November 2016 at the latest.
Please note that all applicants will need to provide a certified copy of their original Education Certificate/s. These documents are required by the Qatari Labor Department when applying for a work permit.
Further information on the German International School Doha can be found on this website.
We look forward to receiving your application.